A-PLUS Mission & Strategy
The mission of A-PLUS Community Solutions, Inc., is to provide strategic infrastructure to unserved and underserved communities to enhance economic development and subsequent job creation.
The strategy of A-PLUS is to leverage public private partnerships and core technologies to create and deploy unique solutions that will address our target markets in an unparalleled fashion. We will use this strategy in 3 areas of infrastructure: Converged Broadband Infrastructure™; Adaptive Electric Architecture™; and Information Sharing and Exchange™.
• 40% of Americans live in 20 major cities.
• Currently significant investment in broadband, comprehensive database information, and traditional power infrastructure does not exist in rural America.
• 623 counties are considered under represented and suffer from the digital divide in the southeastern U.S. alone.
• Multiple countries around the world will be able to use the same broadband infrastructure solution developed
for rural America because the same issues need to be solved technically:
• President Obama has established a national objective to provide 80% of Americans with access to broadband within the next five years.
A-PLUS has the unique opportunity to solve critical rural community problems with core technology and an innovative business model. In doing so, A-PLUS will enable the served communities to foster economic development by attracting businesses to an area that will be cost effective to do business and potentially bring jobs back to America. A-PLUS has the pleasure of being a socially responsible entity while growing a very healthy business that enjoys success as the community that implements the solution enjoys success. Our core strategy leverages the Public Private Partnership foundation combined with the Converged Broadband Infrastructure™ framework to support other proprietary products and services to make available to our target market.
|Identifying Problems and Delivering Solutions!™|
|© Copyright 2011-2018. A-PLUS Community Solutions, Inc.|