• All have inferior data rates and lack the ability to bring a choice of service providers to the users.
• The existing cable or copper infrastructure could attempt to bring multiple service providers to the users, but
the ability to provide a clear separation of service provider traffic with proper security over the existing network.
• They also lack the ability to integrate proprietary hardware into an existing network not designed to do so.
• It is too expensive for a single service provider to deploy an optical infrastructure in rural America. The investment doesn't make financial sense.
• Once the CBI© network is in place, the numbers will never make sense without another revolutionary change in the business model or technology.